Delighting more buyers and sellers through our passion
Selling property is a full-time job. This is because when it comes to marketing everything must be right – from choosing the best price to a spot-on presentation, access to local or international customers right down to skilled negotiating. Prospective buyers are always challenging. And this includes questions about, for example, the land register, rights of use, zoning regulations and expansion possibilities or conditions. Anybody unfamiliar with this complex subject matter would soon find themselves without any buyers or having to settle for a lower price.
We understand the market and create added value
Whether apartments, single-family houses, multi family dwellings, villas, building land or office space – we have the necessary expertise. Let us work for you. We will appraise your property, highlight its particular features, present it in the right way, obtain all the necessary documents, prepare the sales plan, assume responsibility for any visits and negotiations with prospective buyers, take into account the legal framework conditions, advise you on the tax-related effects of the sale, prepare the purchase contract, check the buyer's credit rating, organise the notarisation of the contract and will continue to stand by ready to provide assistance. Bold. Dedicated. Precise. Driven by passion at all times.
For us, selling and renting means
- a profound understanding of the market with the necessary ability to recognise trends
- recognising opportunities and opening up possibilities
- coordinated networks of experts
- bringing out the right aspects and marketing them properly
- discreetly promoting your property with style
- avoiding brash marketing techniques centring on the "highest bidder"
- communicating in an open and clear manner
- a focus on selling, renting and region – effective and efficient